Skip to the content
- INNOVATION. Significant experience focusing on innovative and high-growth organizations.
- OPERATIONS. Adding operations functions and automating workflows for high efficiency and highly leveraged teams.
- DATA. Using data to allow real-time access to metrics to improve performance and reduce spend.
- EFFICIENCY. Engaging in partnerships with solution providers for integration of cost-effective, efficient technology and processes.
- PLATFORMS. Building and leveraging platforms to create greater alignment across functional areas and attain outcomes at scale.
- PROCESS. Improving contracting processes with best practices in technology and process improvement for simplicity, clarity, and efficiency.
- TOOLS. Implementing tools to reduce implementation; yield savings from reduced supplier spend; and manage complex, critical, and specialized operations.
- RISKS. Managing risks across the company in key areas for privacy, security, regulatory, litigation, insurance, and other compliance functions.
- EXPERTISE. Developing, retaining, and managing subject matter expertise, on critical business initiatives, joint ventures, and acquisitions, in knowledgebases accessible to key stakeholders.
- Sharecare will begin trading on Nasdaq under symbol “SHCR” (July 2, 2021)
- Sharecare Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™ (November 9, 2017)
- Everfest Named to 2016 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company; Raises $3.6 Million (June 1, 2017)
- Sharecare Closes New Investment, Brings Total Funding to More Than $300 Million (May 26, 2017)
- Sharecare Named a TAG Top 10 Innovative Technology Company (March 20, 2017)
- Microbial Medical awarded Startup of Year by Emory University for 2015 (February 25, 2015)
- Sharecare Wins Five Digital Health Awards (Dec. 28, 2015)